Here's a short run down of my newest gem trees (all made yesterday except one):
- Rose Quartz on Rose Quartz Mini gem tree
- Green Fluorite on Green Calcite Mini gem tree
- Crackled Yellow/Orange Amber on Yellow Calcite Mini gem tree
- Blue Lace Agate on Blue Calcite Mini gem tree
- Blue Aventurine on Blue Calcite Mini gem tree
- brown Chrysanthemum Stone on a regular reddish-brown rock Mini-Bonsai gem tree
- Green Aventurine on Green Calcite Mini-Bonsai gem tree
- green Russian Serpentine on African Turqoise Large gem tree
- Golden Jade on Yellow Calcite Mini-Bonsai gem tree
If you would like to see any of these gem trees before the photos go up, please send me a message and I'll get the photos to you right away!
I also am planning the wedding section further by adding Party Favors. I will be creating unique gem trees to fit into small pails that can be used as Favors. That will be in addition to Center Pieces and Wedding Cake Toppers.
On Sunday, I had an all-time high 1,540 unique visits to my Etsy store! My gem trees can also be found using Google Product Ad searches and on The Find.
And, I am done experimenting with my pricing! I apologize for any frustration I caused, it wasn't intentional. I feel where they are at is very comfortable. I have done extensive market research and have priced them conservatively but competitively. When you're shopping for a gem tree, its really tough to only look at price. There are a lot of different materials, and a lot of different methods used. Some have glass beads or no beads, others like mine use real semi-precious gems. Some are mounted on real rocks, others are mounted in candle holders.
I think that's it for announcements for a couple of days, I really need to get back to work creating some more gem trees!